At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Pre-sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
Travel: up to 75%
- The pre-sales sales engineer mainly works in tandem with the sales engineers, but also in collaboration with the engineering departments (to analyse a specific customer requirement, for example) and the marketing, production and project management departments.
- You assist and contribute your expertise to the sales engineers in the search for technical solutions adapted to the demand of our customers.
- You will be responsible for the development of technical concepts and implementation plans within a team, including testing and integration of customer specifications.
- You prepare quotations and record purchase orders.
- You ensure a technological watch on all market developments as well as the economic monitoring of the competition / competitors. Participating in trade fairs and certain customer visits may enable you to perfect your knowledge of the market.
- You have completed your technical studies (mechanical engineering, commercial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.) or a technical vocational training course
- Professional experience in technical equipment products is an advantage. But we also offer young professionals who have completed their education or training a chance to start their careers.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
- You like to work in a team and collaborate with different departments
- You are flexible and have an analytical and transdisciplinary way of thinking
- You have good English and French skills; other languages are a plus
- You have a good command of Autocad, MS Office and an ERP system
- Possible travel
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).