At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Pre-sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
Travel: up to 75%
- The pre-sales Engineer mainly works in partnership with the sales engineers, but also with the Engineering departments (to analyze a specific customer need for example) the Marketing, Production and Project management departments as well.
- You support and provide expertise to the sales engineers to find technical solutions suited to our customer’s requests.
- In a team, you are responsible for the development of the technical concepts and layouts, including testing and integration of the customer's specification book.
- You create quotations and register orders.
- You ensure a technological survey on our market trends and monitor our competition. Your participation in exhibitions and some customer visits will allow you to improve your knowledge in our market.
- You have completed technical studies ( mechanical engineering, business engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.) or completed a technical vocational training.
- A professional experience with technical requirements is an advantage. But we also offer young professionals with completed studies or training a chance to start their career.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills.
- You like working in a team and collaborate with different departments.
- You are flexible and have an analytical and cross-linked way of thinking.
- You have good French and English skills; additional languages are a plus.
- You are confident in using Autocad, MS Office and an ERP system.
- Travels may be possible.
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).