At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Service Technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 75%
- As a service technician, you are the link to our customers and act as an ambassador for our company.
- After an extensive induction program, you are responsible for both national and international construction sites.
- Your tasks include maintenance work/inspections, fault analysis/rectifying problems, repairs/corrective maintenance, as well as assembling and commissioning industrial equipment.
- Where necessary, you provide customer training.
- Completed professional training as mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, energy systems technician, electrical engineer or similar
- Expertise in Siemens S5, S7 or similar kinds of controls
- Qualified skills in mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- The commitment, skills, and flexibility to work with a variety of different equipment, projects and customers
- Independent, able to work in a team and good communication skills
- Confident in dealing with MS Office
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Company-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your on line application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
Sprechen Sie uns an!
Unsere Spezialisten beraten Sie gerne.