At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Service Technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Vollzeit
Contract type: unbefristet
Travel: bis zu 75%
- As a service technician, you are the link to our customers and act as an ambassador for our company.
- After an extensive induction program, you are responsible for both national and international construction sites.
- Your tasks include maintenance work/inspections, fault analysis/rectifying problems, repairs/corrective maintenance, as well as assembling and commissioning industrial equipment.
- Where necessary, you provide customer training.
- Completed professional training as mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, energy systems technician, electrical engineer or similar
- Expertise in Siemens S5, S7 or similar kinds of controls
- Qualified skills in mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- The commitment, skills, and flexibility to work with a variety of different equipment, projects and customers
- Independent, able to work in a team and good communication skills
- Confident in dealing with MS Office
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Company-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your on line application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).