At our site in China (Qingdao) we are searching for a
Service technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Vollzeit
Contract type: unbefristet
- Assist the hand shrink gun’s assemble in good quality and in time.
- Assist to repair the hand shrink gun.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the display machine in the warehouse.
- Complete PLC programming tasks independently
- Travel to Europe to participate in FAT equipment commissioning and pre-acceptance
- Completion of container acceptance inspection at the customer's site
- Participate in some mechanical and all electrical installations of customer equipment
- Independently complete the installation, commissioning, training and acceptance of MSK stand-alone machines
- Customer technical service by telephone or mail
- Customer after-sales technical service
- Complete the company's standard field service report
- Get sales, customer service information from customers
- Draw Layout and write technical documentation
- Visit customers for technical exchanges and identify technical documents
- Display MSK machine for customer, help the customer’s package test in MSK machine.
- Other temporary tasks that the company handed over.
- Bachelor degree major in Electronic Automation
- Familiar with Siemens PLC programming
- Familiar with low voltage control cabinet, frequency converter of engineering application
- Familiar with AutoCAD software, can use e-plan software is prefer
- At least 2 years experience of installation and commissioning for automation equipment line
- Team player and good communication skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, flexible, hands-on and well-organized personality
- Strong intercultural awareness with very good communication and presentation skills
- Chinese native speaker, excellent command of English in speaking and writing
- Willingness to go on frequent business trips
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).