At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 75%
- You manage “your project” autonomously, from the development up to the successful commissioning at our customer’s site.
- You are responsible for planning and programming of individual machines up to fully automated packaging lines, with engineering tools from the Siemens or Rockwell Automation or Schneider series.
- You create automation solutions and develop control technology in plant and mechanical engineering (PLC, HMI, drives, etc.).
- You contribute your know-how to the standardization, maintenance and servicing of the machine software.
- You implement new functions in existing software.
- You prepare the project documentation (checklists, test plans, operating instructions, etc.).
- You carry out test runs and commissioning – in-house and on site at our customers’ location.
- Using your expertise, you act as an interface with other technical services as well as with clients.
- Electrotechnical training, mechatronics, automation technology or ongoing training to become a qualified State technician
- Initial professional experience in the field of PLC programming in machine or plant engineering
- Knowledge of the Siemens (SIMATIC S7, TIA WinCC) or Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley ControLogix, RS View) or Schneider series (PL7pro, Unity pro, Vijeo Designer) product families.
- Qualified skills in drive and bus technology (ASi, Profibus, Profinet)
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic activators as well as drive technology, i.e. Servo and frequency variators
- Structured thinking and an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Company-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
Sprechen Sie uns an!
Unsere Spezialisten beraten Sie gerne.