At our site in Frankreich (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 75%
- You manage “your project” autonomously, from the development up to the successful commissioning at our customer’s site.
- You are responsible for planning and programming of individual machines up to fully automated packaging lines, with engineering tools from the Siemens or Rockwell Automation or Schneider series.
- You create automation solutions and develop control technology in plant and mechanical engineering (PLC, HMI, drives, etc.).
- You contribute your know-how to the standardization, maintenance and servicing of the machine software.
- You implement new functions in existing software.
- You prepare the project documentation (checklists, test plans, operating instructions, etc.).
- You carry out test runs and commissioning – in-house and on site at our customers’ location.
- Using your expertise, you act as an interface with other technical services as well as with clients.
- Electrotechnical training, mechatronics, automation technology or ongoing training to become a qualified State technician
- Initial professional experience in the field of PLC programming in machine or plant engineering
- Knowledge of the Siemens (SIMATIC S7, TIA WinCC) or Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley ControLogix, RS View) or Schneider series (PL7pro, Unity pro, Vijeo Designer) product families.
- Qualified skills in drive and bus technology (ASi, Profibus, Profinet)
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic activators as well as drive technology, i.e. Servo and frequency variators
- Structured thinking and an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Company-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).