At our site in China (Qingdao) we are searching for a
International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You will support and advise our East Asia area (Mainly for China market) customers, particularly in the paper, home appliance or glass industries
- Enquiries will act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you will find high value customer solutions for a wide variety of applications
- You will prepare offers for international projects and carry out English contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer loyalty
- You will observe changing market climates and develop corresponding strategies and initiatives for international sales
- You will find suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs
- MSK China office located in Qingdao City
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the international distribution of complex capital goods
- Profound experience for China domestic equipment sales. Paper, Home appliance or Glass industry are preferred
- Completed technical vocational training or technical degree (mechanical, engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, civil engineering or similar) or a degree in business with specialization in a technical subject
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good command of English, Chinese (Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel minimum 50 %
- Good teamwork player
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as an in-house restaurant and complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
Sprechen Sie uns an!
Unsere Spezialisten beraten Sie gerne.