At our site in Ungarn (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
REFA Engineer / Technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- Standardisation of work phase times for individual products
- Reconciliation of work phase times with part production and assembly, forwarding to production preparation department
- Controling of part production and assembly operations activities
- Establishing a database according to defined criteria
- Monitoring of norm time changes, control of their execution
- Supporting fine planning projects from the engineering side
- Secondary technical education (higher technical education an advantage)
- REFA qualification in plant and work organisation
- 3-5 years relevant REFA experience
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage
- Confident, decisive and cooperative personality
- Systems thinking
- Good communication skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Intermediate level of English language skills
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a strong company and a secure position
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).
Sprechen Sie uns an!
Unsere Spezialisten beraten Sie gerne.