At our site in Ungarn (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You oversee, improve and document the network structure at our Headquarters and in the subsidiaries.
- You are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the central firewall systems and VPN connections to the subsidiaries
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of IT concepts.
- You take over the Second and Third Level support.
- You are responsible to manage virtual infrastructure and connecting devices
- You work on varied IT tasks and projects in an international environment.
- Completed (business) IT studies, completed training as an IT specialist or a similar qualification
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the above-mentioned tasks
- Ideally knowledge of Windows client and server systems, VMware, Hyper-V, Exchange and Citrix VDI environments
- Certifications from Microsoft and Cisco are a plus
- A strong sense of and the willingness to take responsibility
- Reliability, commitment, loyalty and flexibility
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good Hungarian and good English skills
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a strong company and a secure position
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).