We are looking for you for the position below for our factory in Hungary (Nyírbátor).
Type of employment: Employment
Place of work: Nyírbátor
• Support of the employer's associate departments in various areas of law (primarily labor law, civil law, etc.);
• Drafting and commenting on labor law documents and contracts;
• Legal research, preparation of legal opinions;
• Monitoring changes in legal regulations;
• Active participation in the review and preparation of internal regulations, communications and company documents;
• Legal document management services;
• Preparation of reports and statements related to the operation of the legal department;
• Support of company management and associated areas in legal and general matters.
• Possession of a university degree in law and a professional legal exam
• Confident, up-to-date knowledge of labor law and civil law both in theory and in practice
• At least 2 years of practical experience as a lawyer in the field of labor law;
• Responsible, fast and precise work;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Load capacity and systems approach;
• Good communication skill;
• Confident active English language skills in writing - orally;
• User-level knowledge of MS Office (word, ppt, excel);
• Category B driver's license;
• 1-3 years of professional experience in a corporate work environment is an advantage.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung (inkl. Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins).Jetzt bewerben