Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75 %
As an international PLC programmer you are responsible for on-site commissioning of MSK’s end-of-line packaging and palletizing equipment. MSK’s packaging equipment utilizes the most advanced technology and is known as the „high-end“ in our machinery market segment. As a MSK PLC programmer you can develop new PLC programs for prototype machines or work with an existing base program for a serial packaging machine. You are often the primary MSK contact person on-site during the final stages of machine commissioning, training, and start-up for our customers and are therefore representing our company.
- completed college or technical school degree in a related field (mechatronics; controls engineering; automation, etc.)
- minimum of 2 years experience in programming Allen Bradley PLCs (RS Logix 5000, SLC & PLC 500)
- working knowledge of Allen Bradley electrical components and motion control (VFDs/Servo)
- ability to at least write and comprehend PLC ladder logic
- general working knowledge of electrical systems and schematics
- ability to troubleshoot automated equipment and to handle basic mechanical tools
- good communication skills and ability to write concise reports
- willingness to travel internationally (up to 50-75% of the time)
- fluent in English, further languages are a plus
- international career possibilities
- a working position which reflects your personality
- Space for contribution and development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- Support in continuing education
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible entry date).